Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pajama Party!



Hello Everyone!

The other day me and all of my friends had a pajama party! It was so much fun, even though it didn't go exactly as planned... let me tell you what happened.

First, me and all of my friends met in my Mum's living (because it's big) and we had pillow fights, Jessica did everyone's (well, everyone except for Christopher's) hair and we had lots of snacks. Then, suddenly, all of the lights went out! Lindsey screamed and I started to run around (until I ran into Stacey, who fell over and landed on Jessica, who hit Christopher in the face, who started yelling). Mum came in and told us that the power was going to be out for about five hours. We lit some candle and continued our sleepover. We had fun, even though it was dark!

The next morning, we had fun playing charades, until Mum got mad. Okay, maybe it was 3 o'clock, and maybe we did have the lights on, and maybe the music and the T.V. were on, but still...

Here is a picture of me miming something. Try to guess what it is:



Have you guessed yet?





How about now?




Do you give up?



Alright, alright. I was miming "missing keys"! Did you get that? No-one else did, and Mum said (after she got up, not at 3 o'clock) that "missing keys" was impossible to guess.

Talk to all of you soon!

-Kit

3 comments:

  1. Hah, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Yeah, I didn't really get missing keys, but what do I know? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing keys? Well it looks like you found them to me! Wow, sounds a lot better then what I've been doing, which is doing math homework! Grrr!

    Have fun! And don't let the bed bugs bite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun at your slumber party! Harriet and I are busy planning ours, too.

    ReplyDelete