Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I hate the weather!

Hello everyone,

I was ready to go outside tomorrow, after my Mum is finished her last exam. We were going to go down to the stream, and she was going to bring me to the waterfall. It's so pretty, and there are the neatest things in the woods. Here is a photo of a great climbing tree that I took the other day:



But, when I checked the weather forecast this morning: Rain, rain, cloudy, rain, and rain!!! It looks like our walk in the woods isn't going to happen after all.

Any suggestions on what to do on a rainy day?

-Kit

4 comments:

  1. I usually use rainy days to watch a good movie, read a book, or do something crafty. Sometimes I'll just sit by the window and watch the rain, though. My teacher LOVES walking in the rain and stomping in puddles--she's so childish in that way. Wish I could do that, but we dolls don't really mix well with water. ;)

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sophie that rainy days are great for catching up on your reading or movie watching, or doing some crafts. I like to re-read some of my dad's old Superman comics on rainy days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kit!
    We once got a "book of things to do on a rainy day" Boy was it helpful! There was paper meche and teaching you how to crochet. There was alot of good snacks to! Hey, maybe you could invente the ultimate smoothie using some crazy things!
    Love, the sisters In Heart
    ps. We're gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. curl up in spot where you can hear the rain and
    grab a cozy blanket and a good book.

    ReplyDelete